Dongguan aluminum profile production includes three processes: casting, extrusion and oxidation.
1. Fused casting: Fused casting is the first process of aluminum production. The main process is:
(1) Ingredients: According to the specific alloy grade to be produced, calculate the addition amount of various alloy components, and reasonably mix various raw materials.
(2) Smelting: The prepared raw materials are added to the melting furnace according to the process requirements to melt, and the slag and gas in the melt are effectively removed by means of degassing and slag refining.
(3) Casting: Dongguan aluminum profile manufacturers introduced that, under certain casting process conditions, the molten aluminum liquid is cooled and cast into round cast rods of various specifications through a deep-well casting system.
2. Extrusion: Extrusion is a means of profile forming. The mold is designed and manufactured according to the section of the profile product, and the heated round casting rod is extruded from the mold using an extruder.
3. Oxidation: The surface corrosion resistance of extruded aluminum alloy profiles is not strong. Surface treatment must be performed by anodizing to increase the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance of the aluminum materials. The main process is:
(1) Surface pretreatment: Dongguan aluminum profile manufacturers analyze and clean the surface of the profile by chemical or physical methods, exposing the pure matrix, in order to obtain a complete and dense artificial oxide film. Mirror or matte (matte) surfaces can also be obtained by mechanical means.
(2) Anodizing: Under certain process conditions, the surface pre-treated profile has undergone anodizing, resulting in a dense, porous, and strong AL203 film.