Surface treatment of aluminum alloy profiles
There are several surface treatments for aluminum alloy products processed by aluminum profiles: 1. anodizing; 2. powder spraying; 3. oil and oil spraying and powder spraying have no special requirements on the profile surface.
Anodizing has higher requirements on aluminum profiles.
1. First of all, the quality of the aluminum rod should be good. In the process of crystallization and filtration, the quality should be controlled. ,
2. Then clean the aluminum rod before heating it.
3. During the heating process, keep the heating uniform and the temperature control reasonable.
4. During the extrusion process, pay attention to the changes of the nitrided layer of the mold. Pay more attention to the production of aluminum alloy profiles.
5. In the process of heat treatment and aging of aluminum alloy profiles, try to increase the hardness of the aluminum surface as much as possible to effectively prevent surface scratches and scars.
6. Before anodizing, properly clean and reasonably pack the aluminum alloy profiles.